Well, we are still waiting or that building permit. There has been some hold up because they want clarity about our septic situation. We built a “temporary” farm kitchen in the garage almost 20 years ago when we no longer had a house and about five years ago they asked us to add an additional septic tank for it and tie it in to the existing drain field. Now they are saying we do not have the capacity to have the farm kitchen and the kitchen for the house on the septic so they will call it a construction building and it looks like we will need to disconnect it when we get approval for the house. They will be doing some inspections this Thursday.
Al at Topsider assured me that we would not have to take delivery on the house according to contract….it would have been this week, but can wait until we are ready.